NOTE - FDA disclosure is at the bottom of the page.
ALWAYS START LOW AND MONITOR HOW YOU FEEL
Always start with 5 drops twice per day under the tongue for 30 seconds. Morning and Evening.
Then bump up to 10 drops twice per day. Morning and Evening.
Then bump up to 20 drops twice per day. Morning and Evening.
Then bump up to full droppers as shown below.
YOUR FINANCES ALSO PLAY A PART IN HOW MUCH YOU TAKE... BECAUSE CBD OIL CAN GET PRICEY THE MORE YOU TAKE.
The right amount of CBD can assist in changing your life.
A basic CBD oil dose works excellent for general health. But for those who have severe conditions, the best dosage can provide an entire brand-new lease on your health.
CBD (cannabidiol) is a plant compound found in hemp. Through various extraction techniques, CBD is sourced from hemp plants and stalks to develop an oil that uses tremendous health benefits. When consumed, CBD acts on the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS) to promote homeostasis.
Regularly taking the base recommended dose of CBD (we suggest 4 drops, 3 times day with our Superior CBD, for an overall of 1 ml) uses overall well-being to balance the nerve system, promote psychological clearness, assistance healthy inflammation reaction, and provide advanced antioxidant support.
For those with particular health ailments, an increased CBD oil dose is needed to supply relief.
Inning accordance with CannLabs, the country's leading full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no recognized lethal CBD dosage.
The fact is, it's impossible to overdose on CBD. The National Cancer Institute states, “Because cannabinoid receptors, unlike opioid receptors, are not situated in the brain stem locations controlling respiration, deadly overdoses from Cannabis and cannabinoids do not happen.”
1. Boost Appetite In Cancer Patients With cancer rates growing, so are the risks of chemotherapy. For clients who use chemo “treatment” as a method to combat cancer, a lost of appetite is a typical adverse effects. This originates from chemo damaging cells and DNA, triggering nausea, extreme vomiting, low energy, and the ECS to reduce appetite. CBD promotes appetite and gives cancer patients a desire to indulge in food, promoting appropriate nourishment and increasing the patient's arsenal to fight illness.
Ideal CBD Oil Dosage: 2.5 mg of THC by mouth with or without 1 mg of CBD daily for 6 weeks
2. Ease Chronic Pain More than 100 million Americans struggle with persistent discomfort, all start for various reasons. Discomfort can manifest in joints, muscles, organs, body cavities, bones, and ligaments; sometimes set off by diseases such as Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, Lyme disease, several sclerosis, and fibromyalgia.
Persistent illness can be crippling and the associated pain can leave clients immobilized and unable to function when flare-ups happen. Research study shows that CBD can support healthy joint, muscle, and organ function and bring discomfort relief. By acting upon the ECS, CBD effects nociceptive paths to significantly reduce swelling– a leading reason for illness and chronic pain– and prevent pain.
Optimum CBD Oil Dosage: Sublingual ingestion of 2.5-20 mg CBD for an average of 25 days. Benefits are cumulative.
3. Assist / Manage Epilepsy In 2015, a study in American Academy of Neurology offered the laboratory results of 137 seizure victims who utilized the FDA authorized drug Epidiolex– a pharmaceutical oil-based extract of CBD. Ages ranged from two to 26 and supplied the list below outcomes:
Seizures decreased by approximately 54 percent in 137 individuals who completed 12 weeks on Epidiolex. Clients who had Dravet Syndrome (DS) reacted more positively with a 63 percent decrease in seizures over 3 months In 27 patients with atonic seizures (which are frequently seen in individuals with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS) along with other types of epilepsy), the atonic seizures reduced by 66.7 percent usually.
Optimum CBD Oil Dosage: Sublingual intake of 200-300 mg of CBD daily for up to 4 1/2 months.
4. Treat Movement Problems Associated With Huntington's Disease Huntington's disease is an acquired central nervous system condition that triggers a degeneration of nerve cells in the brain. Poor coordination, minimal function capabilities, and jerky, random, and uncontrollable motions prevail symptoms. Through acting on CB1 and CB2 receptors, CBD slows the progression of neurodegeneration in Huntington's illness. This is achieved by restricting toxicity in microglial cells and suppressing inflammation to promote therapeutic relief in joints and muscles. This alleviates hyper-kinetic signs and works as a neuroprotector in degenerative diseases like Huntington's illness.
CBD Dosage Recommendation: Sublingual intake of 10 mg of CBD per 1 lb of weight, daily for six weeks
5. Manage Sleep Disorders Americans balance 6.9 hours a sleep every night. Combine that with a failure to nap throughout the daytime due to work, long commutes, consistent blue lights from when we wake until we drop off to sleep with our phones in our hands, and we're leaning towards a health catastrophe. Sleep disorders vary from sleeping disorders– 70 million victims in the US alone, narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and postponed sleep stage syndrome.
Research reveals CBD to be efficient in treating sleep associated concerns. A 2015 study showed CBD's capability to lower headaches in military workers suffering from PTSD. CBD's capability to act upon the ECS might allow it to work with the body's biological rhythm also.
Likewise, one research study showed that when CBD was taken in with the lights on, it effectively increased alertness– well needed to eliminate signs of sleep deprivation. Another research study in 2013 revealed that CBD had the ability to increase overall sleep time in adult male rats during the night time.
Optimal CBD Oil Dosage: Sublingual ingestion of 40-160 mg of CBD daily
6. Reduce Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Several Sclerosis is a neurodegenerative autoimmune disease that affects the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. This causes all sorts of health problems consisting of vision loss, persistent pain, fatigue, and impaired coordination.
Compounds like non-psychoactive CBD shut down the immune system, stopping the violent attack on the main nerve system. When the body immune system is calmed down, it not attacks your main nerve system.
Optimum CBD Oil Dosage: Cannabis plant extracts consisting of 2.5-120 mg of a THC-CBD combination by mouth daily for 2-15 weeks. An oral spray might contain 2.7 mg of THC and 2.5 mg of CBD at doses of 2.5-120 mg for as much as eight weeks. Clients normally use eight sprays within any 3 hours, with a maximum of 48 sprays in any 24-hour duration.
7. Assist / Manage Schizophrenia Schizophrenia is an extreme mental disorder that hinders clear thinking, communication, and the expression of emotion. Research suggests CBD uses anti-psychotic effects since it triggers the CB2 receptors of the ECS. This helps modulate the body's body immune system, lowering and significantly reducing psychotic symptoms.
Ideal CBD Oil Dosage: Sublingual consumption of 40-1,280 mg CBD daily, for as much as 4 weeks
8. Offer Relief In Glaucoma Glaucoma occurs when fluid accumulation in the front of the eye, increasing eye pressure and harming the optic nerve. Over three million Americans have glaucoma, with only HALF aware of their condition.
A 2003 study recommends the neuroprotection CBD offers decreases the strength of peroxynitrite– an ion that can damage molecules in cells, consisting of DNA, and proteins and an agent that causes glaucoma.
Ideal CBD Oil Dosage: Sublingual ingestion of a single dosage of 20-40 mg under the tongue. Dosages higher than 40 mg may actually increase eye pressure.
Optimizing Your CBD Oil Dosage Consumers must check out item inserts thoroughly to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing doctor about any concerns or issues.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of CTFO CBD hemp oil products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
The Cannabidiol (CBD) in CTFO CBD is a natural constituent of industrial hemp plant and legally grown in Kentucky. CTFO CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA). Since our suppliers provide us with CBD (cannabidiol) extract hemp oil from domestic Industrial Hemp with 0.3% or less of the natural THC component, the DEA’s December 13, 2016 Amended Rule does not impair the selling of our CBD Extract.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not meant for individuals with a history of heart conditions.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement.